Why Choose Us
Winter Haven Oral Surgery‘s MISSION
- is “To provide better care for our patients every day.”
- We strive to offer incomparable patient care.
- Our core principles of: Honesty, Trust, Value, Integrity, Empathy, Accuracy, Respect and Community Involvement guide us in everything we do.
- Winter Haven Oral Surgery is the premier Oral Surgery practice in Central Florida.
- We combine our state of the art facility and the latest technology with a caring team approach to working with our patients.
- We strive to exceed our patient’s expectations in every way.
Dedicated to Patient Care and Comfort
We take pride in making your experience with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We will thoroughly present treatment options and explain our procedures. It is our goal to have you feel secure in the treatment you receive.
Stress-Free Oral Surgery
Winter Haven Oral Surgery always strives to exceed our patient’s expectations. We have at our disposal the latest techniques to assure you are comfortable during each procedure.
- DentalVibe allows our practice to provide many of our dental procedures without the fear and anxiety of painful injections. DentalVibe gently vibrates the injection site, providing pain relief during the numbing injection.
- Local Anesthesia, onset by onpharma, or intravenous sedation, offers effective pain and anxiety control.
During your treatment planning consultation, these options will be discussed with you and a finalized plan will be agreed upon by you and your doctor.
Our office is located on Avenue K in the medical complex across from the Eye Specialist. Our friendly and courteous staff will greet you and do everything possible to make you feel welcomed and at ease. Please feel free to browse our reviews to see what other patients and doctors are saying about their experience with us.
Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Experienced, Board-Certified Oral Surgeons
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As oral and maxillofacial surgeons Dr. Cornejo and Dr. Ramirez manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Cornejo and Dr. Ramirez practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to oral pathology. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial injuries, and fractures, utilizing our state-of-the-art digital 3D imaging.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
The surgical staff at Winter Haven Oral Surgery are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.