Winter Haven Oral Surgery, Dr. Cornejo & Dr. Ramirez
- Our Mission is “To provide better care for our patients every day.”
- We strive to offer incomparable patient care.
- Our core principles of: Honesty, Trust, Value, Integrity, Empathy, Accuracy, Respect and Community Involvement guide us in everything we do.
- Winter Haven Oral Surgery is the premier Oral Surgery practice in Central Florida.
- We combine our state of the art facility and the latest technology with a caring team approach to working with our patients.
- We strive to exceed our patient’s expectations in every way.
Winter Haven Oral Surgery Phone Number 863-294-7648 Request an Appointment Map & Directions
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As oral and maxillofacial surgeons Drs. Cornejo and Ramirez manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Drs. Cornejo and Ramirez practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to oral pathology. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial injuries, and fractures, utilizing our state-of-the-art digital 3D imaging.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
The surgical staff at Winter Haven Oral Surgery are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.
About Winter Haven Oral Surgery